LOS ANGELES – A federal judge today rejected claims by Standard & Poor’s that its boasts of its ratings impartiality were nothing more than public relations “puffery” aimed at but not to be relied on by investors like WesCorp FCU and Eastern Financial Florida CU to buy what turned out...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics