LOS ANGELES – A federal judge yesterday rejected Standard & Poor’s bid to dismiss a Justice Department suit claiming the Wall Street rating agency intentionally ignored its own standards rating risky investments sold to WesCorp FCU and Eastern Financial Florida CU, and others, moving the landmark case closer to trial.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics