WICHITA, Kan. – The FDIC asked a federal appeals court here Friday to overturn a lower court ruling dismissing $550 million of securities claims by NCUA against Barclays Capital, as the ruling could jeopardize billions of dollars in claims the banking regulator itself has against numerous Wall Street banks.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics