WICHITA, Kan. – A federal court yesterday rejected a bid by RBS Securities to dismiss $1.9 billion of claims against it by NCUA over the failure of U.S. Central FCU, giving the federal regulator a much-needed boost to its dwindling prospects for recoveries on almost $10 billion of claims against...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics