WICHITA, Kan. – A federal court yesterday dismissed almost $2 billion of civil claims NCUA filed against JP Morgan Chase for the sale of mortgage-backed securities sold by Washington Mutual Bank to U.S. Central FCU, WesCorp FCU and Southwest Corporate FCU, the latest in a string of dismissals issued by...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics