WICHITA, Kan. – A federal appeals court on Friday directed NCUA and Barclays Capital to negotiate a possible settlement of claims in the corporate credit union crisis, as a preliminary step to formal review of a lower court ruling dismissing NCUA’s $555 million suit against the Wall Street bank.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics