ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The director of NCUA’s Office of Examination and Insurance has issued a response to some of the ongoing analyses by third parties regarding the agency’s handling of the failed corporates and the so-called legacy assets and their cost to credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics