NEW YORK – NCUA filed additional claims against underwriters of investments that led to the failure of the corporate credit unions, the latest one naming Morgan Stanley & Co. and eight other banks over $2.4 billion of faulty mortgage-backed securities sold to Southwest Corporate FCU and Members United Corporate FCUs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics