SAN FRANCISCO – NCUA on Tuesday filed an appeal of the July 13 ruling by a federal court in Los Angeles dismissing most of its $491 million in claims against Goldman Sachs for failed mortgage-backed securities the Wall Street bank sold to U.S. Central FCU and WesCorp FCU – one...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics