WICHITA, Kan. – A federal judge has set a hearing for April 29, when he will consider whether to delay as many as eight of NCUA’s suits claiming recompense from Wall Street banks over the corporate credit union debacle and whether the cases should be consolidated.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics