WASHINGTON – Despite bipartisan ambitions in the House to repeal the Durbin amendment there is virtually no chance of the cap on debit fees being repealed in this Congress because the Senate—where the issue was fought over bitterly last year—has no interest in revisiting the matter.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics