WASHINGTON – NAFCU is working with lawmakers on a comprehensive regulatory relief package that would allow NCUA to mold new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations to credit unions; allow NCUA to ease rules to equalize them with state rules; and modernize the Central Liquidity Facility; as well as old stand-byes...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics