WASHINGTON -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Banking Committee Chairman Tim Johnson joined 52 other Democrats in the Senate informing President Obama today that a majority of the body supports his nomination of Richard Cordray to a full five-year term as director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics