With implementation of a new IRS rule just weeks away, a group of seven financial trade groups, including Credit Union National Association (CUNA) and National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU), wrote a joint letter to the head of the IRS saying the rule could harm their members' mortgage lending...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics