WASHINGTON – Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray, whose nomination is being held up in the Senate, told attendees to CUNA’s Government Affairs Conference this morning that credit unions are not the target of the new consumer cop on the block and he asked for their help in selling...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics