WASHINGTON – NCUA Chairman Debbie Matz, who tightened the regulatory screws when she took over at NCUA in 2009, assumed the role of de-regulator during CUNA’s Government Affairs Conference yesterday, saying the agency’s efforts now are aimed at reducing regulatory burden.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics