ALEXANDRIA, Va. – NAFCU on Friday called on NCUA to give its examiners more guidance in examining the new mandated interest-rate management rules, saying its members are increasingly complaining about examiners substituting their own opinions and judgments for that of credit union management.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics