NEW ORLEANS – Four credit unions and three banks have asked a federal appeals court here to overturn a lower court ruling rejecting their claims for compensation in the massive 2008 data breach at Heartland Payment Systems that exposed millions of credit union and bank cardholders to fraudulent transactions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics