ERIE, Penn. – Erie FCU, which moved into the old Glenwood Elementary School in February, announced plans yesterday to spend $8 million to renovate or raze the old school building for a new headquarters.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE