JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – VyStar CU has agreed to sell its former 43,539-square-foot call and operations center for $1.6 million to Edu-Pro management, which will use it to develop the first Acclaim Academy charter school in the area.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE