ST. JOSEPH, Mich. – Fast-growing United FCU, one of a handful of credit unions to buy a bank in the past year, has renovated its 6,000-square-foot mortgage processing facility into a training center for staff.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE