FORT WAYNE, Ind. – 3Rivers FCU on Friday said it will be closing its Van Wert, Ohio branch on June 15 because of declining membership, fewer branch transactions, and the growing trend by members to use online banking, mobile banking and ATMs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics