LOUISVILLE, Ky. – The Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority granted preliminary approval for Park Community FCU to receive as much as $160,000 in tax incentives for building a new headquarters, where it plans to consolidate offices of 75 to 80 employees now scattered in three Louisville buildings.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics