TULSA, Okla. – Three men who authorities say were members of the “Hoover Crips” gang on Friday were found guilty of a series of violent armed robberies, including last September’s holdup at Tulsa Municipal Employees FCU when $164,000 was stolen.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics