CDFI CU Recertification Deadline Nearing
WASHINGTON – A number of CUs got the message yesterday that if they want to recertify their Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) designation, they had better get moving now.
MORE ON Compliance
- Tips on How to Deal with the CFPB's Ongoing 'Work in Progress'
- Cardtronics Upgrading Braille Signage On Thousands of ATMs
- 'Correction' to Accounting Issue Could Be Big Mistake, Expert Says
- CFPB Alleges Racial Discrimination a Problem in Auto Lending
- Community Banks, CUs Find Common Ground: Dislike of the CFPB