When the then-Speaker of the House asked a newly minted member of the House Banking Committee (as it was still called back then) to co-sponsor a credit union bill, it was nothing less than a matter of life and death-both for the CU community and the young lawmaker's career.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics