NCUA last week asked a federal bankruptcy court in the huge Residential Capital Chapter 11 bankruptcy to expedite more than $300 million of claims related to the 2009 collapse of WesCorp FCU, one of dozens of investors in mortgage-backed securities issued by the one-time subprime mortgage subsidiary of GMAC.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics