NAFCU recently reiterated its call for Congress to provide broad-based regulatory relief to credit unions, outlining a five-point plan that it said would provide administrative, capital, structural, operational and data security reforms.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics