Just two weeks after issuing new mortgage rules, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau added 1,800 pages of regulations covering mortgage servicing-which one analyst says will have an impact on systems and staffing at credit unions.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE