Bob Dorsa, president of the American Credit Union Mortgage Association (ACUMA), said the initial response from his membership to new mortgage servicing rules from the CFPB is that they are going to cost credit unions more money.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE