CUs Told To 'Maintain Course' With CFPB Compliance
While legal and political wrangling continue around Richard Cordray's appointment as director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, credit unions are being urged to continue to work to comply with all the rules set by the new agency.
MORE ON Compliance
- Tips on How to Deal with the CFPB's Ongoing 'Work in Progress'
- Cardtronics Upgrading Braille Signage On Thousands of ATMs
- 'Correction' to Accounting Issue Could Be Big Mistake, Expert Says
- CFPB Alleges Racial Discrimination a Problem in Auto Lending
- Community Banks, CUs Find Common Ground: Dislike of the CFPB