WASHINGTON—While industry observers brace to see whether the cost of international wire transfers will skyrocket after the new Consumer Financial Protection rule went in effect on Oct. 28, early indications from credit unions are that prices will rise and some may exit the market entirely because of the increased compliance...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics