NEW YORK—NCUA will receive $78 million from Ally Financial under a settlement of claims the credit union regulator filed over mortgage-backed securities the former GMAC subprime loan subsidiary known as Residential Capital, or ResCap, sold to three corporate credit union failures.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics