ST. JOSEPH, Mich.—At 97 years old, John Soos has witnessed innumerable historical events-including air and sea battles on the Pacific Front during World War II. But perhaps his most important legacy is being part of the founding of Nineteen Hundred Employee Federal Credit Union in 1949.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics