ALEXANDRIA, Va.—A year after the wind-down of U.S. Central FCU-the industry's ultimate source of liquidity-the NCUA Board voted Thursday to require all credit unions over $250 million to contract for a federally backed source of emergency liquidity, either the Central Liquidity Facility or the Federal Reserve's Discount Window.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics