MIAMI LAKES, Fla.óLike many Sunshine State businesses, the recession proved challenging for Edda's Cake Company. In 2011, the Miami-based bakery needed a line of credit to expand operations, but local banks weren't interested in what they considered a small-dollar loan.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics