WASHINGTON-Credit unions remain leery about proposed federal guidelines for social media, saying-among other complaints-requirements to include disclosures on federal deposit insurance would take up too many of the 140 characters that Twitter limits for tweets.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics