WASHINGTON-Showing that bipartisanship is not impossible in the critically split Congress, a group of Republican and Democratic House members called on the Federal Housing Finance Agency last week to maintain-not lower-the conforming loan limits for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac because of the potential harm it would cause the mortgage...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics