Three bills targeting credit unions have been introduced in the Oregon state legislature, including one that seeks to impose the corporate excise tax on credit unions, an opening salvo on the CU tax exemption.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE