Seeking a potential new source to recoup losses on the corporate credit union failures, NCUA filed suit last week against 13 international banks claiming they violated federal antitrust laws by manipulating interest rates through Libor-the London Interbank Offered Rate-causing major losses to the five corporates.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics