More than two dozen credit unions received checks totaling $8.1 million from the estate of CU National, more than four years after the massive fraud that sent the owner of the company and its U.S. Mortgage Corp. parent to prison and threatened to sink several of the credit union victims.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics