However consumers between the ages of age 18-35 are defined, whether referred to as Gen Y or Millennials or some subset thereof, one person has an entirely different name for them-one that challenges many of the assumptions about these consumers: the High Maintenance Generation.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics