Credit unions need to pay close attention to member complaints as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is stepping up its focus here, looking for signs from consumers that their FI is engaging in unfair or deceptive practices.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE