The bread and butter of the CU auto loan portfolio is coming under greater pressure, say several analysts who see banks zeroing in on former franchisees of General Motors and Chrysler who are hanging out a new shingle.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE