Many well-intended senior executives are often unarmed when negotiating or renewing IT contracts, meaning the credit union frequently overpays. But when done right, even mid-sized credit unions can save as much as seven figures on an enterprise-wide negotiation.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics