While credit unions and other analysts try to make sense of what a court ruling striking down the Fed's 2011 interchange cap of 21 cents might mean, at least one analyst sees an even lower interchange rate benefitting most credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics