David Keller, vice president of Greater TEXAS FCU the past five years after heading two credit unions, has retired after 43 years with credit unions. Keller was CEO of Handy Andy FCU and Texas Transportation FCU until Texas Transportation was merged into Greater TEXAS FCU in 2008.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics