It was 15 years ago this week that President Bill Clinton signed into law the Credit Union Membership Access Act, better known as HR 1151, which codified credit unions' powers to serve multiple groups.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE