RICHLAND, Wash.-Gesa Credit Union has signed on as one of the first financial institutions in the nation to use Acculynk's Payzura, a secured person-to-person (P2P) payment solution that provides members with the ability to transfer funds via an e-mail address or mobile phone number.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics