The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau amended its latest rules to exempt small credit unions and banks that originate and service fewer than 5,000 mortgage loans, and while both CUNA and NAFCU are pleased with the amendment, CUs are still concerned about the new rule.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics